-
where does knoppix stores cookies
I have a password protected forum that I currently can only access from IE because the site sets a cookie
I would prefer to use knoppix ( mozilla ) but need to know exactly where knoppix stores cookies so that I can place my cookie there whenever I need to
Similar Threads
-
By warpats in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2006, 07:59 AM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 08:28 AM
-
By NoviceW in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 08:17 PM
-
By senorian in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2002, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95