Hi, I think my problem is diferent. I'm on hd install.

Simply the error displayed to me is that doesn 't exists. I've tried comands I've read in others posts but don't works:

This is what i get when I use dmesg:
hdc: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-M1712, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive
hdd: SONY CD-RW CRX225E, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive

hdc: attached ide-scsi driver.
hdd: attached ide-scsi driver.
scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
Vendor: TOSHIBA Model: DVD-ROM SD-M1712 Rev: 1004
Type: CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Vendor: SONY Model: CD-RW CRX225E Rev: QYB2
Type: CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
Attached scsi CD-ROM sr1 at scsi0, channel 0, id 1, lun 0
sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 48x/48x cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.12
sr1: scsi3-mmc drive: 40x/40x writer cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray

Type:
sudo mount /dev/sr1 /cdrom
/dev/sr1: Error de entrada/salida
mount: dispositivo de bloques /dev/sr1 está protegido contra escritura; se monta como sólo lectura
/dev/sr1: Error de entrada/salida


sudo mount /dev/hdd /cdrom1
/dev/hdd: Error de entrada/salida
mount: debe especificar el tipo de sistema de ficheros

I've tried to change /etc/fstab but the error message is the same


I don't know which can be the problem cos I can burn cds with hdd dispositive and k3b (k3b recognise the cdrom but i cannot acces it)

Thanks