-
qparted and hidden partition...
I have installed knoppix on my laptop, and all is great! I am now at my "main" computer (dell desktop) have qparted the drive and was able to create a nice swap for debian. (Dual boot computer) The main 8 gig parition is labeled "hidden".
1. How do make the parition visible so that I can write to it?
2. Beside the point a little, I've downloaed a netinst for Debian Sarge. Do you think that will be a reasonable install?
I thank you all for your suport, and wish to gain my skills quickly so that I can help others!
Lilguru
Similar Threads
-
By tom31366 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 01:40 PM
-
By rhybeka in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 11:56 AM
-
By Rivendell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 08:55 AM
-
By mbw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99