Anyone got this on Knoppix? Let me know!!! PLZ!
Anyone got this on Knoppix? Let me know!!! PLZ!
remaster it yourself. isn't so hardOriginally Posted by Everscythe
what do you mean remaster?
Originally Posted by Everscythe
Ask in the "Customizing & Remastering" forum.
You have done a remaster yourself. That's an acomplishment that you have every right to take pride in. Buy why tell someone asking how to run one application in Knoppix that they need to remaster to do it? People have installed plenty of applications into Knoppix systems without remastering. People have installed applications a number of ways, including Klik, As I understand it (and I acknowledge I've never even installed Knoppix to HD, let alone remaster), you would have to install Knoppix to HD and then get teamspeak installed before you could remaster. So, unless I'm incorrect about that, the problem would be solved before the remaster was ever made. Sure, it might be nice to have teamspeak on a live CD, particularly one with games that use it, but telling someone that they have to remaster when they ask how to install one program into a Knoppix system seems inappropriate.Originally Posted by your_breakfast
O.K. than I don't know.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99