have you tryed booting in safe mode and deleteing it?
Hi!
I got Knoppix 3.7 and tried to solve a problem I got with a virus/trojan.
In Temp Internet Files (win) dir exists a trojan I cannot delete. Everytime I try to get access to this Dir my Win 2000 Pro Computer reports errors and my explorer is shutting down.
I tried all the antivirus Software I got, even in secure mod, nothing, that damn thing is only reported.
Now I want to access my NTFS partition with knoppix to delete the infected files, but I don't get it.
When I try to start captive NTFS I cannot find the ntfs.sys and the ntoskrnl.exe, i copied them to my HDA1 but captive doesn't find them...
Is there any manual for this helping a Linux newbie, or can anyone help me?
Greetz
Rumburak...
have you tryed booting in safe mode and deleteing it?

Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage Toshiba Libretto 70CT Mini Notebook with Port Replicator and 32MB Memory
$320.00
Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00
Vintage Creative Labs CT2230 Sound Blaster 16 ISA Sound Card - Working READ
$64.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Compaq Deskpro 286 AT PC Computer Complete w/Drives Powers On
$189.99