-
Try to delete File (virus/trojan) from NTFS HDD
Hi!
I got Knoppix 3.7 and tried to solve a problem I got with a virus/trojan.
In Temp Internet Files (win) dir exists a trojan I cannot delete. Everytime I try to get access to this Dir my Win 2000 Pro Computer reports errors and my explorer is shutting down.
I tried all the antivirus Software I got, even in secure mod, nothing, that damn thing is only reported.
Now I want to access my NTFS partition with knoppix to delete the infected files, but I don't get it.
When I try to start captive NTFS I cannot find the ntfs.sys and the ntoskrnl.exe, i copied them to my HDA1 but captive doesn't find them...
Is there any manual for this helping a Linux newbie, or can anyone help me?
Greetz
Rumburak...
Similar Threads
-
By WolvenSpectre in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-25-2006, 09:14 AM
-
By Israel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 06:14 AM
-
By david0mp in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:25 AM
-
By hebo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By anton26 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

LENOVO THINKPAD X13 YOGA GEN 1 [email protected] 8GB RAM 256SSD BKLIT BT CAM TOUCH
$189.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50