Thank you CrashedAgain. It is indeed a no-go situation. I try Kanotix with detect-modem, but it doesn't work either.
Maybe I need to buy a PCMCI modem which Knoppix/Kanotix will recognize.
Thank you CrashedAgain. It is indeed a no-go situation. I try Kanotix with detect-modem, but it doesn't work either.
Maybe I need to buy a PCMCI modem which Knoppix/Kanotix will recognize.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
(Lot Of 9) SK HYNIX 16 GB DDR3 REG SERVER RAM PC3-12800R 2Rx4 HMT42GR7MFR4C-PB
$129.99
Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Micron 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-2666V Desktop RAM MTA16ATF2G64AZ-2G6E1
$140.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00