-
Knoppix Hd İnstall Problem( Full screen L99 )
Hi Everbody,
I have a problem upsetting me for a while. I'm trying to install a quantian CD(a scientific version of Knoppix) on a hard disk.
I get an error message saying:
"Scandir: No such device or address"
It floats on the screen when I run a shell window(ctrl+alt+f1). Anyway, I can get over it by changing to root shell(ctrl+alt+f3). I run cfdisk and install the quantian cd( based on version 3.6 Knoppix). Everything goes fine until through the end of install. I get a message
" Fatal: open /usr/share/lilo/contrib/debian.bmp"
on the terminal screen and the install finishes succesfully.
When I reboot the computer, I get a full screen of L99. I tried the CD in different computer. It didn't work either.
(I used both knx2hd and knoppix-install scripts. No luck)
Strangely, I tried a version of Knoppix 3.2 on both computers, it worked. I can't solve the problem. Any idea?
thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By PlantPerson in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-21-2006, 06:21 PM
-
By l_zuly in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2005, 04:35 AM
-
By Incognito in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 04:55 PM
-
By JMichael in forum Laptops
Replies: 24
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 08:11 AM
-
By freekvw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 03:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00