-
Try to delete File (virus/trojan) from NTFS HDD
Hi!
I got Knoppix 3.7 and tried to solve a problem I got with a virus/trojan.
In Temp Internet Files (win) dir exists a trojan I cannot delete. Everytime I try to get access to this Dir my Win 2000 Pro Computer reports errors and my explorer is shutting down.
I tried all the antivirus Software I got, even in secure mod, nothing, that damn thing is only reported.
Now I want to access my NTFS partition with knoppix to delete the infected files, but I don't get it.
When I try to start captive NTFS I cannot find the ntfs.sys and the ntoskrnl.exe, i copied them to my HDA1 but captive doesn't find them...
Is there any manual for this helping a Linux newbie, or can anyone help me?
Greetz
Rumburak...
Similar Threads
-
By WolvenSpectre in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-25-2006, 09:14 AM
-
By Israel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 06:14 AM
-
By david0mp in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:25 AM
-
By hebo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By anton26 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45