Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Konqueror Settings

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    92

    Konqueror Settings

    What do I need to change so that I don't get asked if I would like to accept the cookies each time I reboot? Also, how do I set the "Warning: Your data is about to be transmitted across the network unencrypted" message so that it never ask's?

    I'm sure there's a config file to edit somewhere...

    Thanks,
    Ambrose

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Konqueror Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose
    What do I need to change so that I don't get asked if I would like to accept the cookies each time I reboot? Also, how do I set the "Warning: Your data is about to be transmitted across the network unencrypted" message so that it never ask's?

    I'm sure there's a config file to edit somewhere...

    Thanks,
    Ambrose
    I presume you are using the CD and not a installation of knoppix on the HD. If this is the case, you will loose your settings every time you reboot (since everything is in RAM) unless you save your settings to your your HD or to some other external media devide (floppy or usb memory).

    To do this go to the KDE menu and then go to Knoppix, and run the script to save your configs. It's in one of the submenus.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    92
    What I was asking was what files do I need to change/save while in the process of remastering.

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    22
    I'm not quite sure of this, but i guess it goes something like this:

    Boot Knoppix, set al your preferences
    save your preferences to floppy
    put everything that is on that floppy into the root of the new CD you are going to make.

Similar Threads

  1. flashplugin for konqueror
    By fabiand in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:47 PM
  2. Konqueror startup
    By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
  3. konqueror without KDE
    By cyber_moron in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2004, 02:39 AM
  4. Konqueror
    By porchy in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:13 PM
  5. Konqueror WAR files
    By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 03:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor picture

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor

$79.00



Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6 picture

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6

$10.99



AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU 6-Core 12-Thread 3.2GHz 3.6GHz Boost AM4 19MB Cache picture

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU 6-Core 12-Thread 3.2GHz 3.6GHz Boost AM4 19MB Cache

$15.95



Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13  3.0 GHz  Desktop CPU picture

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU

$80.00



Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition picture

Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition

$88.00



Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU picture

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU

$79.99



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor

$79.99



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99



RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi picture

RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi

$529.00