Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Thanks for the tip. It looks like this live USB release might be somethiing I can finally get to boot, the instructions of formatting the usb device are well detailed. However, I have way may be to others a stupid question. The link you gave to the instructions starts with "Boot from the Live CD". But the link that you gave to the iso doesn't really seem to have an iso file. Instead it has flashlinux.iso-part1, flashlinux.iso-part2 and flashlinux.iso-part3. It's not obvious to me how these 3 parts need to be combined. Did I just do a "copy/b file1+file2+file3 filename" type of thing, or do I need a special tool to recombine these parts properly?Originally Posted by eco2geek
Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Not really neccessary for you to boot the key from your BIOS/Mobo I just read it a few moments ago, but its late night and i'm really sleeeeeepy. I think there is a bootloader called SLAX? maybe i'll get you the names by tommorow..........Originally Posted by eco2geek

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Apple Vintage Joystick for Apple IIe IIc Computer Controller A2M2002
$72.50
Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99
VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
IBM Tape Drive Cleaning Kit Applicators Brushes Alcohol Pads Vintage
$20.05
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Tandy 1000 Computer Manuals 5.25 Floppy Disks MS-DOS DeskMate Lot Rare
$89.99
Vintage Kaypro 4 Portable Luggable PC Computer Complete & Powers On
$249.95
Vintage 1980s PC XT Clone Motherboard 8088 CPU 8-Bit ISA Slots Untested
$69.77