Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Thanks for the tip. It looks like this live USB release might be somethiing I can finally get to boot, the instructions of formatting the usb device are well detailed. However, I have way may be to others a stupid question. The link you gave to the instructions starts with "Boot from the Live CD". But the link that you gave to the iso doesn't really seem to have an iso file. Instead it has flashlinux.iso-part1, flashlinux.iso-part2 and flashlinux.iso-part3. It's not obvious to me how these 3 parts need to be combined. Did I just do a "copy/b file1+file2+file3 filename" type of thing, or do I need a special tool to recombine these parts properly?Originally Posted by eco2geek
Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Not really neccessary for you to boot the key from your BIOS/Mobo I just read it a few moments ago, but its late night and i'm really sleeeeeepy. I think there is a bootloader called SLAX? maybe i'll get you the names by tommorow..........Originally Posted by eco2geek

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00