Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Thanks for the tip. It looks like this live USB release might be somethiing I can finally get to boot, the instructions of formatting the usb device are well detailed. However, I have way may be to others a stupid question. The link you gave to the instructions starts with "Boot from the Live CD". But the link that you gave to the iso doesn't really seem to have an iso file. Instead it has flashlinux.iso-part1, flashlinux.iso-part2 and flashlinux.iso-part3. It's not obvious to me how these 3 parts need to be combined. Did I just do a "copy/b file1+file2+file3 filename" type of thing, or do I need a special tool to recombine these parts properly?Originally Posted by eco2geek
Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Not really neccessary for you to boot the key from your BIOS/Mobo I just read it a few moments ago, but its late night and i'm really sleeeeeepy. I think there is a bootloader called SLAX? maybe i'll get you the names by tommorow..........Originally Posted by eco2geek

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable
$170.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00