Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Thanks for the tip. It looks like this live USB release might be somethiing I can finally get to boot, the instructions of formatting the usb device are well detailed. However, I have way may be to others a stupid question. The link you gave to the instructions starts with "Boot from the Live CD". But the link that you gave to the iso doesn't really seem to have an iso file. Instead it has flashlinux.iso-part1, flashlinux.iso-part2 and flashlinux.iso-part3. It's not obvious to me how these 3 parts need to be combined. Did I just do a "copy/b file1+file2+file3 filename" type of thing, or do I need a special tool to recombine these parts properly?Originally Posted by eco2geek
Exactly - on DOS, copy /b file1+file2+file3 /b file4 - instructions here. (Maybe there's a filesize limitation on Sourceforge?)Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Not really neccessary for you to boot the key from your BIOS/Mobo I just read it a few moments ago, but its late night and i'm really sleeeeeepy. I think there is a bootloader called SLAX? maybe i'll get you the names by tommorow..........Originally Posted by eco2geek

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60