how did you install kaffeine? apt-get install kaffeine should have installed the proper versions of all the dependencies it needs.
I noticed that none of the ones that I use work. I always get this error and I don't really feel like updating KDE just because of this. Is there another way to fix this?
Code:kaffeine: relocation error: kaffeine: undefined symbol: _ZN11KMainWindow7setIconERK7QPixmap ERROR: Communication problem with kaffeine, it probably crashed.
how did you install kaffeine? apt-get install kaffeine should have installed the proper versions of all the dependencies it needs.

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00