-
What is wrong with my Knoppix?
I have Knoppix 3.6 on one of my machines. I have no problem using it with Samsung SyncMaster 191T LCD monitor however, when I connect the machine to ViewSonic2+ or Packard Bell or Comppaq, and some other monitors, every thing is blurry with lots of lines on it after the initiation of hardware dedection and so on is finished. Paradoxically, I have no video problem when I use my neighbor's 14" IBM monitor. What is going on?
Any help or suggestion is appreciated.
PS: I have tried the same thing with Red Hat. Unfotunately, with the same result.
Similar Threads
-
By Omak in forum Networking
Replies: 33
Last Post: 06-01-2006, 11:00 PM
-
By munky135 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 12:32 PM
-
By thejackal13 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 12:30 AM
-
By ska_p_te in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By Jera in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 07:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95