-
Kernel 2.6.9 Image deb
I want a 2.6.9 kernel image deb that is the same as the one shipped with Knoppix. The apt repository on developer.linuxtag.org hasn't been updated for a while.
I know I'm being lazy, but I'd rather just download the deb than build a new image. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2007, 05:39 AM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 02:01 PM
-
By ozone in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 03:15 PM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By mgsimon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73