it freezes shortly after 'Starting K Display Manager: kdm is already running'
You can't type, have to kill the power. It shouldn't say this.
I installed some new packages during the last boot.
Also, I have the cd, so I can change files on the partition if I need to.

VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Server (256GB NVME, 8GB RAM, i5-7500 @ 3.8Ghz)
$75.00
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00
Buffalo BRXL-PUS6U3B, 4K UHD, firmware Flashed, Unlocked, LibreDrive, MakeMKV
$249.99