You can use ms fonts from an office cd, or check out this project:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ease_id=105367
Also check out the ttf-commercial debian package, I think it will do the instalation and setup for you.
rock
Hi. I need an Arial font... RPMs do not work, so does anyone have a file (or can Linux use TTF windoze fonts?), and where do I put it?
You can use ms fonts from an office cd, or check out this project:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ease_id=105367
Also check out the ttf-commercial debian package, I think it will do the instalation and setup for you.
rock

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00