-
Another noob :P
Another noob here, just started playing with Knoppix live cd. Most things work splendidly (for once! Linux has hated me in the past...long story)
However, my WINE doesn't work quite right. I'm going to try the tips in another post on this forum, but I suspect it's more related to another issue I have been experiencing; I can see my windows partitions (IDE/NTFS), but I cannot write to them at all.
Any ideas?
-Shiv
Similar Threads
-
By newpants2003 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 08:08 PM
-
By sas13 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:04 PM
-
By Guitarplaya512 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 01:53 PM
-
By _StREAk_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 04:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$90.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00