-
Kernel 2.6.9 Image deb
I want a 2.6.9 kernel image deb that is the same as the one shipped with Knoppix. The apt repository on developer.linuxtag.org hasn't been updated for a while.
I know I'm being lazy, but I'd rather just download the deb than build a new image. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2007, 05:39 AM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 02:01 PM
-
By ozone in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 03:15 PM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By mgsimon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$69.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00