-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix won't boot after HD install
All right, I have a new problem. I've installed knoppix to my HD, but I can't get it to boot. It shows the NT bootloader and XP boots, but I can't see any sign of knoppix. I used the knoppix 3.7 installer and selected for lilo to be installed in MBR. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By AlphaBluesMan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2006, 10:44 AM
-
By AgustinCordoba in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-20-2005, 04:43 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By ku in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:41 PM
-
By orvil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00