I have a problem that I hope is easy to fix:
I am helping my friend recover data off of his hp laptop with scsi hard drive. Knoppix will not boot unless I use failsafe. I took out the pcmcia card, tried using noagp etc, but if I load default knoppix it loads and just when you think it is ok, the computer just stops with a black screen. I can only get Knoppix to completely load using failsafe. Unfortunately I don't see the usb drive. Can anyone tell me how to load the usb drive? I am using 3.3 and 3.7, both work the same.
Thanks,
Mike

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Force Gaming Motherboard
$180.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00