I tried :
deboostrap sarge /mnt/test
and see lots of error. Does it matter ? The reason I tried to use sarge rather than woody is that it seems that only sarge release has 2.4.20 kernel.
I tried :
deboostrap sarge /mnt/test
and see lots of error. Does it matter ? The reason I tried to use sarge rather than woody is that it seems that only sarge release has 2.4.20 kernel.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot Of 8 - Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2400T DDR4 Server RAM Memory ECC
$615.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
LAPTOP RAM MEMORY GIGASTONE 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR5 5600MHz PC5-44800 Unbuffered
$350.00