Windows was annoying the hell out of me, so I deleted that partition. I made a 9gig partition hda1, ext3.... And a 500mb partition as a linux swap, hda2
I installed Knoppix to the HD as a debian package, I restarted.... but it said: "Operating System Not Found"
I changed some settings in lilo.conf, but it said the same
So I just reinstalled it and watched it for a while, and it couldn't install the fonts.... like, it said there was an io error or something....And then I went away and came back and it was saying that some game couldn't be installed, so.... What's going on?
EDIT@
Ok, I got it installed, I can run it from HD.... I get to lilo, it boots up.... I log in, but during install it couldn't install some files because of readonly mode on them.... so I can't see the desktop or do anything, because it couldn't copy the desktop files or whatever......What am I supposed to do now?

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99