-
Junior Member
registered user
I just formatted and deleted everything, so I have a blank hard drive..... I'm installing KNoppix to the hard drive now, and this time the I/O errors (At the moment anyway, it's only at 74%) are just for a game called Enigma, so I won't be able to play that if it works..... but the I/O errors for the desktop come after that install.... We'll see what happens
The IO errors are always for different things, it's bloody annoying the hell out of me now
who can suggest a one disk/ISO Linux that I could use? I want to have development tools like C/C++ and stuff, and an apache server, shells so I can run commands from my laptop down here and things, just hte basic stuff
Similar Threads
-
By jader2toesbumpy in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-27-2006, 12:43 AM
-
By UnLISTEDxX in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
-
By fred0843 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2005, 10:48 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 09:44 PM
-
By Kevin in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 07:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

VTG 2001 Apple Mac OS X v10.0.3 Retail Software CD OEM With SEALED Manual See..
$58.97

Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00

Vintage MAC Data Desk 101E Model 1069 Keyboard QWERTY Bundle with Box
$99.99

Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95

Apple Macintosh PowerBook Duo MiniDock Portable Mini Dock M7780 Vintage Mac RARE
$136.99

Vintage Apple Power Macintosh 6100/66 M1596 - WORKING
$149.95

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS
$119.00