-
Hi there. Remember, this isn't my computer that has the problem. My own personal computer has a gig of ram....but my dad's computer (the one I will be working on) does not. He does have 2 drives though, so that would work out perfectly for burning a CD with the files. But since you tell me it does have a networking option, I'd much rather transfer files to another computer over the network because it would be much nicer.
I burned the image onto a CD properly. I am not expecting to see the Windows desktop come on, but right now I cannot even access the Windows Desktop. That is why I am going to use Knoppix, so I can access the files. I know what Knoppix looks like because I have seen screenshots. I have not used it in the past though.
Also, I haven't tried using Knoppix to fix my dad's desktop problem, but as soon as I get a chance to I will let you know the result.
Thank you for your quick replies and all of the information provided!
Similar Threads
-
By bdn103 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:56 PM
-
By jason_pine in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-02-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By ruymbeke in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 10:05 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 04:04 PM
-
By LinuxDistros.CJB.NET in forum Networking
Replies: 19
Last Post: 06-10-2003, 12:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00