What parameters did you use to get X working? I have been having trouble with that...Originally Posted by martinjh99
Just downloaded Knoppix and I'm really impressed.
The thing that struck me the most is that the hardware detection got all my stuff right including my netcard/cable connection without me having to do anything at all.
Just a little gripe, How do I get Knoppix to remember what I put in at the boot line?
Mine has to have a few parameters to get X working properly though.
Keep up the good work!
What parameters did you use to get X working? I have been having trouble with that...Originally Posted by martinjh99
knoppix fb1024x768 xserver=XFree86 xmodule=fbdev screen=1024x768
Something like that - Not sure off hand wether that was the correct one!
Thanks.Originally Posted by martinjh99
I'll have to try that.
Yeah, I just love the hardware detection... amazing all right without me having to do anything![]()

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00