-
I'm trying to do something similar. I have 2 hard disks. The Master has 1 NTFS partition with Windows XP (that's how it came). I added a second hard disk, which now has 3 partitions:
1) FAT32
2) linux-swap
3) ext3
I installed Knoppix to the 3rd partition on the second disk, but I don't know how to get the bootloader to work. All the files are there I just can't boot to it. I'd rather NOT do anything to the existing NTFS partition. I was trying to figure out how to get it to work with NTLoader, but no luck.
Any suggestions?
P.S. I don't have a floppy drive
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By Protocol in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2007, 09:28 AM
-
By Phantom69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 03:38 AM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00