View Poll Results: Do you find this of use?
- Voters
- 5. You may not vote on this poll
-
Linux_Newbie's and Another Burning issue
Hi guys,
Sorry if this is another dull posting. But as a Linux Newbie I found I had a few problems getting Knoppix to boot from my CD's I was burning. After many trials and errors several CD's later and much searching around eventually worked out what the problem was. I had WinRar installed on my system and the ISO file I had downloaded was showing it as a WinRar File. As a Noob I mistakenly extracted the files thinking they were compressed and tried making bootable discs with the files to no avail.
Any way I sorted out the problem and have created a Tutorial on how to burn these discs Step by Step with detailed images for anyone that is interested.
Hope this is O.K.
See what you think and let me know. Constuctive comments please. Thanks
http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm
Similar Threads
-
By zeroshard in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 05:04 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:08 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 10:01 PM
-
By saravanan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 01:53 PM
-
By sopo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core I3-540 SLBTD 3.067GHz CPU Processor LGA1156
$13.00