-
Burning a live cd???
First let me say that i have 'trawled' the faq and previous posts with no success. All the entries
Can someone please give me a blow by blow method to create a 'live' cd. I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V3.7-2004-12-08-EN It has come in as a rar file along with 7 other files. Do i have to extract the rar file first? do i burn it all? Please help!!
I am running Nero 6.3. I am a noob to linux and obviously to burning iso files as all of my attempts so far have resulted in coasters.
I am very keen to try the 'Linux experience' so would greatly appreciate any help that is offered.
Thanks
BigPaul
-
Senior Member
registered user
Looks like a fellow UK-er has the solution for you: http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm. I found that link here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16192.
I hope this helps.
James
-
Thanks James
It was the rar thing that continually threw me. I am now in the linux world
Paul
Similar Threads
-
By nadavvin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2006, 10:07 AM
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By clifbone in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 10:12 PM
-
By Me1324 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 01:28 PM
-
By sopo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00