Looks like a fellow UK-er has the solution for you: http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm. I found that link here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16192.
I hope this helps.
James
First let me say that i have 'trawled' the faq and previous posts with no success. All the entries
Can someone please give me a blow by blow method to create a 'live' cd. I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V3.7-2004-12-08-EN It has come in as a rar file along with 7 other files. Do i have to extract the rar file first? do i burn it all? Please help!!
I am running Nero 6.3. I am a noob to linux and obviously to burning iso files as all of my attempts so far have resulted in coasters.
I am very keen to try the 'Linux experience' so would greatly appreciate any help that is offered.
Thanks
BigPaul
Looks like a fellow UK-er has the solution for you: http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm. I found that link here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16192.
I hope this helps.
James
Thanks James
It was the rar thing that continually threw me. I am now in the linux world
Paul

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00