Now boot with the CD and go to http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Hd_Install_HowTo.
Hello
I am just trying to get LINUX !!
1) - I used PartitionMagic to create a space on the hard disk
2) - I downloaded Knoppix V 3.7 and transfered the programme to a CD
![]()
![]()
What will be the next step ? since I am a very beginner on LINUX ?
Please help.
Thankyou
Now boot with the CD and go to http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Hd_Install_HowTo.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Utilities Back Up Games 98 Disks Uncle Pervo
$127.42
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
ATARI 800 XL 8-Bit Computer w/ Power Supply
$169.00