-
Junior Member
registered user
K3D burning
I only have the knoppix live CD, because it won't install to the HD properly....anyway, I want to burn DAmnSmallLinux to a CD, but the only way I can do that is with K3D.... but I can't take the knoppix CD out to put a blank CD in can I?
What am I supposed to do? How do I burn damnsmalllinux to CD using knoppix? I only have like 256mb Ram, what am I supposed to do?
Similar Threads
-
By tmarr04 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 07:47 PM
-
By pLanetZ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:36 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 10:01 PM
-
By InsaneLampshade in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 09:36 PM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 09:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 4 HP 840758-091 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666 Registered Server Memory 128GB Total
$1000.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88