-
I am also having problems and i have no idea what to do.
I selected the debian style install (whats the diff between this and the knoppix style?)
My mouse doesnt get detected although when booting the live cd as a poormans install
it works fine.
How can i get it to work again? I am unable to do anything (pretty much as i dont know what im doing)
If I press ctrl alt and f2 i can get a command line but i dont know what i can do from there to get it
to autodetect things.
All i want is to run knoppix off the HD uncompressed so i can install a couple of other apps.
I have tried this
udo mount /dev/hd?? /mnt/hd??
sudo cp /mnt/hd??/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 /mnt/hd??/etc/X11/XF86Config-4.original
sudo cp /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 /mnt/hd??/etc/X11/XF86Config-4
answer yes to the overwrite
It didnt seem to work, I put hda1 which is where mine is installed it seemed to copy it ok but the mouse
didnt work.
Similar Threads
-
By Phantom69 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 11:13 AM
-
By tkienzle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 01:49 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By nitrousracer2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 11:45 AM
-
By AdamTruth in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 03:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98