-
Help configouring Lan Router
Hi,
I'm on a lan network and my pc can connect to internet by an adsl router which is connected whith 2 other pc.
Now the problem is that I can configure may netcard from windows, but I can do it from linux knoppix.
PS
I try to lanch for the terminal netcardconfig (logging as root) and I try several combionationes, but it does'nt work.
So this is my windows netcard configuration:
1)Ip: 192.168.2.4
2)Subnet: 255.255.255.0
3)Gateway: 192.168.2.1
4)Primary dns: 159.99.125.2
5)Secondary dns: 159.99.125.3
And this is the parameters request from knoppix:
1)Ip address for eth0
2)Network mask for eth0
3)Broadcast for eth0
4)Default gateway
5)Nameserver
Can someone says the exactly corrispondence Windows Knoppix?
...
sorry, I'm a newbie.....
By
Francy
Similar Threads
-
By IMehler in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2005, 03:39 PM
-
By ar in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 07:51 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:26 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 32
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 03:55 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 05:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95