-
Can't run ANY games
hey!
I am completely new to linux, and am having problems running games on knoppix.. I installed UT2004 and ET succesfully, but when I go to play them, either the splash screen comes up (for ut2004) then dissapears, or ET will go to a black screen like it's loading, but then go back to the desktop where my resolutions have been changed to a very low setting. To test if other games would work, I went to the standard games that come with knoppix, and NONE of them work
I think there's a problem with my graphics card maybe (Geforce FX 5200 PCI), but I've been reading around and people say Knoppix should automatically detect my hardware settings. If you guys have any advice, please tell me how to fix this problem!! I am new to knoppix, so please try to keep instructions simple :-p thanks guys!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-19-2009, 11:11 AM
-
Replies: 22
Last Post: 03-18-2008, 05:10 AM
-
By tarekeldeeb in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:15 PM
-
By chris-harry in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 10:08 AM
-
By Philly_Blunt in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99