Check these posts for info:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=captive
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=captive
Hope this helps.
Hi,
I'm a newbie and I thinks this questions should be foolish for someone.
The problem is that I can only read the contents of my hard disk whith knoppix, but i can't write or modify anithings on it.
When i try to do it knoppix says me that i havn't the permission and ask me to log as root.
Is there a way for doing that an have a permission for writing on windows hard disk partition?
By
Francy
Check these posts for info:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=captive
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=captive
Hope this helps.
Ok...I understand.
Thanks very much for the info!!!
By
Francy

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01