After the boot prompt, I get a "PCI Cannot allocate resource region 4 of device 00:07.1" ...
Please help.
I'm trying to boot Knoppix 3.7 from cd on the said laptop with out any success whatsoever. I have even used the floppy it keeps putting me in that limited shell. Is there a way for me to install it without booting into Knoppix first? Or maybe something I could do (cheatcode) to simply the boot process and possible bypass omething that may be causing a problem some how.
Lost in everyway possible any help is welcome and appreciated.
After the boot prompt, I get a "PCI Cannot allocate resource region 4 of device 00:07.1" ...
Please help.

Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95
Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly
$42.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer System w/ Monitor and Mouse
$800.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29