After the boot prompt, I get a "PCI Cannot allocate resource region 4 of device 00:07.1" ...
Please help.
I'm trying to boot Knoppix 3.7 from cd on the said laptop with out any success whatsoever. I have even used the floppy it keeps putting me in that limited shell. Is there a way for me to install it without booting into Knoppix first? Or maybe something I could do (cheatcode) to simply the boot process and possible bypass omething that may be causing a problem some how.
Lost in everyway possible any help is welcome and appreciated.
After the boot prompt, I get a "PCI Cannot allocate resource region 4 of device 00:07.1" ...
Please help.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
$165.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77