Hi,
The [email protected] list looks kind of dead. The archives show no messages beyond July 2004, except for a few corrupted dates far in the future:
http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/
I tried sending an e-mail to this list, only to have it summarily rejected.
I'm trying to find out what changes to sysvinit KNOPPIX needs. I'm doing a variant of KNOPPIX that requires a different version of sysvinit. Does anybody know the answer to this question? Alternatively, does anyone know an appropriate list/forum where I could ask this question?
Thanks in advance,
Brian

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB,Internal,7200 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$29.90
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Dell 2.4TB 10K SAS 2.5" F9NWJ 12Gbps HDD AL15SEB24EQY Hard Drive w/ Caddy
$324.99
HGST HUS724020ALA640 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 3.5 HDD P/N: 0F14690
$55.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99