Hello,
My iiyama Vision master pro 451 gets detected as a "IVM1918" by knoppix (2003-03-21b-EN). Because of this, the screen gets set to 1600x1200@75Hz.
This is not optimal for my monitor, it should be 1600x1200@85Hz or 1600x1200@90Hz
I am aware that you can set the refreshrate on the commandline at boottime, but that is only a workaround and not a solution.
Any chance that this can be solved in a upcoming release of Knoppix? I'd really appreciate that. If any more info is needed, I'd be happy to provide it.
Edit: It seems that I'm allready 4 versions behindI'll download and test the newest version right away
Edit2: Tried the latest version, didn't work. I think ddcxinfo-knoppix is at fault here, but i can't find the sourcecode for it. Does anyone know where to find that sourcecode so i can take a look?

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99