-
Junior Member
registered user
iiyama Vision Master Pro 451 not properly detected
Hello,
My iiyama Vision master pro 451 gets detected as a "IVM1918" by knoppix (2003-03-21b-EN). Because of this, the screen gets set to 1600x1200@75Hz.
This is not optimal for my monitor, it should be 1600x1200@85Hz or 1600x1200@90Hz
I am aware that you can set the refreshrate on the commandline at boottime, but that is only a workaround and not a solution.
Any chance that this can be solved in a upcoming release of Knoppix? I'd really appreciate that. If any more info is needed, I'd be happy to provide it.
Edit: It seems that I'm allready 4 versions behind
I'll download and test the newest version right away
Edit2: Tried the latest version, didn't work. I think ddcxinfo-knoppix is at fault here, but i can't find the sourcecode for it. Does anyone know where to find that sourcecode so i can take a look?
Similar Threads
-
By explosion242 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 09:40 PM
-
By blivius in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 01:12 PM
-
By BlueIce in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-28-2003, 01:03 PM
-
By archdlx in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-06-2003, 07:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99