Alright the first thing i would like to say is that i am the definition of a newbie to Knoppix so please forgive my shortcomings
second if this has already been discussed please point me in that direction instead of just telling me otherwise i may be lost forver.
Anyways I have a linksys USB Access Point (Model NO. WUSB11 ver 2.6) and i would like to know how to connect to the internet through it. I am also running Knoppix ver 3.7. And the access point currently works. I also would like to know how to easily switch between networks in the area.
I would prefer step by step directions but beggars can't be choosers i will take what i can get.
Thanks for any help you are willing to give.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99