I have no problems compiling it on 7.3, although I'm running a custom kernel and not the stock one.Originally Posted by sergiornunes
When I try to build cloop under RedHat 7.3, I get the following error:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:238: too few arguments to function `do_generic_file_read_RBB8c33a'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=490
this user has the same problem...
is there any way to compile it on rh 7.3 default instalation?
is there any custom distro with automatic firewall using iptables?
thanks....
I have no problems compiling it on 7.3, although I'm running a custom kernel and not the stock one.Originally Posted by sergiornunes

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server E5-2698 V4 | No RAM | 2x 1600W PSU
$414.99
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87