-
Error building cloop under RedHat part 2
When I try to build cloop under RedHat 7.3, I get the following error:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:238: too few arguments to function `do_generic_file_read_RBB8c33a'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=490
this user has the same problem...
is there any way to compile it on rh 7.3 default instalation?
is there any custom distro with automatic firewall using iptables?
thanks....
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: Error building cloop under RedHat part 2

Originally Posted by
sergiornunes
When I try to build cloop under RedHat 7.3, I get the following error:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:238: too few arguments to function `do_generic_file_read_RBB8c33a'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=490
this user has the same problem...
is there any way to compile it on rh 7.3 default instalation?
is there any custom distro with automatic firewall using iptables?
thanks....
I have no problems compiling it on 7.3, although I'm running a custom kernel and not the stock one.
Similar Threads
-
By kawazu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By BlkBear in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 09:44 PM
-
By dil in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By zamoose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Yealink SIP-T41P Verizon One Talk VoIP Desk Phone Black Open Box New
$49.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99