-
Completely Remove KDE
Hello all. I'm working on remasteriing Knoppix (as everyone else here is), and I wanted to use Fluxbox exclusively to the point that I don't even need KDE on the disk. Nothing personal about KDE, I just spend most of the time in the console anyway, so a glitzy window manager is overkill. Does anyone know the best way to remove KDE? I tried an apt-get remove, but that goes one package at a time, and "apt-get remove kde*" throws warnings about the stupidity of running that task. I appreciate the help.
//er
Similar Threads
-
By ktheking in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-29-2005, 05:44 PM
-
By kipi25 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 06:08 AM
-
By florin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 02:11 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:34 PM
-
By thomasberi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00