I've talked to someone on mirc today and he says that fluxbox depends on kde, that's why I can't delete it without having some trouble.
If anyone doesn't agree with this please let us now.
Thnx
I've talked to someone on mirc today and he says that fluxbox depends on kde, that's why I can't delete it without having some trouble.
If anyone doesn't agree with this please let us now.
Thnx

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99