Hi, I'm glad I know now that it is possible, can you explain how you did it?
thnx
Hi, I'm glad I know now that it is possible, can you explain how you did it?
thnx

VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00
Apple Macintosh Classic II M4150 Vintage All-In-One Home Computer
$95.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Microsoft BASIC Interpreter OEM Sealed NOS ver 1.01
$1399.99
VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00
VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00
Apple Keyboard M0487 Macintosh IIgs ADB Keyboard Vintage Tested w/ Coiled Cable
$129.00
Apple Keyboard M0487 Macintosh IIgs ADB Keyboard Vintage Tested w/ Coiled Cable
$129.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99