I've talked to someone on mirc today and he says that fluxbox depends on kde, that's why I can't delete it without having some trouble.
If anyone doesn't agree with this please let us now.
Thnx
I've talked to someone on mirc today and he says that fluxbox depends on kde, that's why I can't delete it without having some trouble.
If anyone doesn't agree with this please let us now.
Thnx

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
SansDigital TowerRaid TR4X+ 4x6TB 24TB SAS2 External RAID JBOD Enclosure
$189.45
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46